Hello everyone and welcome to this tutorial! Today I’m gonna to show you how to get nickname role icons in your Discord server for free. And for this ocation we will use T4. This bot lets you create your own badges and share them with your guild members.
- Invite T4 using this link.
- Create a role called @your-role.
- Create a badge called your-badge with the command “/create your-badge“.
- Set an emoji to exbadge with “/set-emoji your-badge 🌟”.
- Assign exbadge to every @your-role member with “/give-to-role your-badge @your-role“.
- Add members to @your-role.
Now every @your-role member will have a 🌟 in their nicknames!
More explaination in this YouTube tutorial:
The bot’s commands changed, and are not updated as the instructions above. In the video you will see the old bot commands.