Today I’m gonna to show you how to get nickname role icons in your Discord server for free. And for this ocation we will use T4. This bot lets you create your own badges and share them with your guild members. It’s a great way to reward your members for their activity or just to show off your server’s accomplishments. It’s simple to use and it’s free for doing this. So if you’re looking for a way to add some flair to your Discord server, T4 is a great option.
The instructions are very easy:
- Add T4 to your server (invite link).
- Select or create a role to be used.
- Create a role icon with /create and select a name and an emoji (example: 🌟).
- Give the badge to your role with /give-to-role.
- Add members to your role.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully created a Discord role with an icon.